1. Make sure you have strong WiFi signal
2. Go to Settings > Connections
3. Tap on SIM card manager
4. Select Add mobile plan
5. Go at the bottom of the page ‘Other ways to add plans’ and choose “Add Using QR code”
6. Position the QR Code within the guided lines to scan it
7. Once the Surfroam plan has been detected, tap on Add
8. When your plan has been registered, select OK to turn on the plan
9. Once you have activated your eSIM, you can view it in SIM card manager
10. In SIM card manager in the Preferred SIM card section, tap on Mobile data and select your new eSIM as preferred.
11. Back in the Connections menu, tap on Mobile networks and put the Data roaming feature ON
12. Then you need to set up the Surfroam APN:
APN : globaldata
13. Then disable your WiFi in the Connections menu
14. Check connection.